Wednesday, April 30, 2008

wellness wednesday

wellness tip:
do NOT get this!

update on cathy (noon)

cassie and kyle were able to visit cathy today
she is still in the hospital, but will be going home today
she is in less pain today, than yesterday, and cassie said she looked good....just tired
the tumor was actually in the rib area....and a lymph node was under her collarbone
so there was a bit more moving around in there than maybe anticipated
she will receive test results next week sometime.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Thats too funny! Jett got the stomach flu right before we left on our trip ~NOT FUN~ Glad he is over it. Thanks for the laugh
mandy

Jamie said...

Glad to stay FAR away from it!! Sounds horrid!!! :(

Debbie said...

I hope the nasty bug gets out of your family SOON! Does not sound fun...

Annette said...

we've all had our share of the flu around here this season, I had a real bad, imean nasty cough about 2 week's ago, coughed so hard and so much I think I bruised a rib or two=(, glad to hear Cathy is doing as good as expected, my Mom has a tumor in her other breast next to the rib cage, she dosent want to know nothing about it, and besides her heart wont take another surgery. We need to keep praying that all the test will be just fine, or claim it that all is well, God can do any thing if we ask and BELIEVE! Hug's & lot's of'em Annette

Phyllis Russell Franklin said...

Thanks so much for the update on Cathy. I've been thinking of her so much and don't even know her except through you.

That flu bug looks nasty. Hope you all get well soon. Flu season here in Ga. seems to be over, thank goodness.