Tuesday, April 29, 2008

cathy

i talked with cassie this morning
cathy is out of surgery
and it went well...but she is in a lot of pain
cassie will call again after speaking with cathy's husband
she let cathy know yesterday, about the thoughts and prayers
being offered on her behalf by all the sweet souls in this blogosphere,
and she was very grateful......
if you would.....
please continue to keep her in your thoughts and prayers....
thank you sweet souls.

7 comments:

Phyllis Russell Franklin said...

So glad all is well. I'll talk with you soon.

Phyllis

Mandy said...

happy to hear that it went well. Cathy will remain in my prayers.
mandy

SweetAnnee said...

I'll be praying!!
let us know..
deena

Annette said...

I love to hear how people can feel the power of prayer's, and I will continue to keep her in my prayer's and continue to pray for everything to be alright, God say's "When 2 or more are gathered in my name, I am there with you" I believe he was and is still there. Thanks for the up date. Hug's & more hug's Annette

Joni said...

happy to hear the surgery went well...what an ordeal to go through...I will send up heart-felt prayers just for her!

hugs to you ~
Joni

Jamie said...

So glad to hear that she came through okay ~ I can't imagine that pain...both physically and emotionally. I hope she continues to heal and get well.

Debbie said...

Glad the surgery went well. She will continue to be in our prayers.