Saturday, April 12, 2008

today......

i thank heaven
for little girls

9 comments:

Joni said...

Enjoy your little angels all together...I can really tell who the twins are in this picture...beautiful girls, all of them.

Have a fun weekend!
hugs,
Joni

Annette said...

what a classy group of girls, I know you'll have a great time with them, and them with you!! Hugs Annette

p.s. you can tell who the twins are!

Debbie said...

It is so great that you get to spend a weekend all together! Everyone looks so happy in the picture, I am just wondering who was making faces in the background! Hope you are enjoying your time with the girls!

Phyllis Russell Franklin said...

Too precious for words and how wonderful to be able to have them all together at the same time once again.

Hope you enjoy your weekend.

Hugs, Phyllis

Jamie said...

Awww, thanks mom! :) I'm so thankful for my yummy sisters too...and my very courageous mamacita! :)
I'm really curious...which two do the bloggers think the twins are. If I didn't know, I might get it wrong in the this photo!! :) :)

Jamie said...

Hey...what happened to all my blonde sisters??????? :)

Joni said...

ok Jamie, under no pressure or anything I am guessing daughters number 2 and 4 from left to right are the twins...?
I have to tell you though I changed my mind, originally I thought numbers 3 and 4...so straighten me out here.
The only one I know for sure is Jamie on the end, so please DO TELL! I'm hoping all you ladies are enjoying your mamacita...what a special time to be all together.

happy Sunday ~
Joni

kimberly said...

my dear joni......you are so.....RIGHT! cory and brittni....cassie is in the middle and jessamyn on the end at right! jamie, cassie and jessamyn were all blondies...the twins were the only darker haired girls...now they do a little switching things up now and then! :)and sometimes it makes them all look more alike! so....good eye, my friend! :)

Joni said...

yay!! (hands clapping) they really do all look alike, I'm surprised I got it right!

I imagine you'll be taking a nap today...enjoy your afternoon ~

hugs,
Joni