i have been gifted several willow tree angels or figurines
over the past several years
for
wedding days
birthdays
mother's day
and
just because
(from left to right)
~mother and daughter - protect and cherish, give wings to fly
~angel of the garden
~mother and child
~thinking of you
~grandmother
i love each one
and the sentiment
it was gifted with



9 comments:
Oh, yes...the willow angels. I love all of mine too. For some reason they are little tiny sources of strength. I remember who gave me each one and what I was going through at the time. It helps me reflect on where I've been and how far I've come. Thanks for sharing. :)
Love you mom!
What beautiful treasures and thoughts of love. I also have a collection of these and I remember each one of them. It is wonderful that you have so many mother and grandmother ones, since you are truly an amazing mom and nonnie!
I've enjoyed reading your lovely blog. I'm a sea girl, too!
hugs~dale
I've have seen these and have always liked them, what a treasure to share, when patients at the hospital have little angels sitting on their bedside tables I always say...."Ah...look you have a me sitting on your table" gives me a good chuckle as well as them. Have a excellent day...Angel. Hugs Annette
I came to walk the beach with you this afternoon. It's 6:00 pm here and I'm settling into my evening routine... still a bit frazzled, but happy to say got my car fixed with new oil and tires and all that good stuff (who knows what all they have to do?)
Love your collection! Funny how something like a little wooden angel can mean so much and hold such sweet memories! So glad you showed them to us!
Hope you've had a great day and will have a restful night, Phyllis
I am a huge fan of these dolls and gifting them to family, especially my sister. Simple yet full of story and especially beautiful. Thansk for the link... don't know why but blogger has shown quite a few pink artists as "non-reply" making it difficult to link you.
I'm happy to add your blog to my faves... you had me at hello. :)
~Monica
visiting your blog always brings me a sense of peace. Thanks
Mandy
For the "You" who I am coming to discover and appreciate, I am grateful. You have blessed my Spirit today, Sweet Nonnie.
I love You.
I LOVE these little willow angels. I see them in the boutiques and my favorite Hallmark store and they are just so heart warming, a treasure indeed...
Post a Comment