held in Tubac, Arizona
about two hours south of phoenix
close to nogales, mexico
the wedding was absolutely beautiful
the bride and groom
the words & music
the mission style church
mariachis
the flowers
the weather
the people
the converstation
the laughter
the food
b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l.
and where we stayed was such a treat
a little casita here
and this morning we went into town
and had homemade pastries and delicious coffee
at the pastry/deli company
the weekend was wonderful in every way
and just wanted to share a few pictures with you.














12 comments:
Oh my goodness, I hope it was as much fun and as lovely as it looks!
fondly,
deena
Yeah, and I was there too! It was a really fun beautiful time...pantyhose or no pantyhose!
The brunch this morning was also great. It included everything from soup to nuts! You shoulda stayed!
Ah, new beginnings...
What a fun time...cute and charming place.
I love weddings. I have one to go to next weekend...I've been thinking about that because I have no idea what I am going to wear...
Mom, it looks beautiful and extremely enjoyable. :) I'm glad you and dad got to get away for a day/night. It has wonderful charm. What a wonderful way to begin a life together!
speaking of pantyhose, vonda jean.....i made a contribution to the trash can as soon as we made it to the room! :)
sounds like something i might do with a pair of pantyhose too!
this place looks so comfy.
i love that they had mariachi music!
how charming it looks.
Looks beautiful! A nice place for a vacation!
Kimberly, I am so sorry. I thought I had e-mailed everyone about my new site. I am keeping Red Tin Heart as well. In fact I will have a new post on both sites later this evening.
You are so special to me because you have encouraged me through losing John.
I hope you put my new link on your site if you want to. It is more of a private journal. I got rid of Blue Mermaid Cafe because there is a restaurant in Texas with that name. LoL
Hope your week is good. love nita
Your trip to the wedding looked very fun. And Your photos are wonderful.
OH MY!!!!!! it looks like a dream.
How romantic......I love old churches, or the ones with the old feeling to them, there is an old Catholic church here, and it's simpley gergous, how fun, nothing better then good food, friend's and a good conversation's. Hug's Annette
Coming late to the party again. I'm so glad you put up the photos. They are wonderful and I'm glad you had a good time.
WOW, what a wonderful post Kim. You totaly captured the feel of the wedding and the setting in your writting and pictures. The music really helps sets the scene. I love that one picture of the lake, just beautiful. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Post a Comment