thank you jessamyn for all the wonderful memories that we have shared since you entered this world and filled the youngest daughter spot! :)
jessamyn: wonderful mommy, peace loving, seeking soul, passionate, wonderful writer, sensitive, deep thinking, caring protector of the environment....
we love you and are so thankful you are our daughter, sister, and friend!




9 comments:
Happy Birthday sweet friend. I hope you enjoy your day!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSAMYN!!! Hope you have a wonderful day!
WOW ~I cant get over how much your son looks like you.
thanks mama!:) I can't wait to watch it (hee hee...dial up stinks). I love you so much and am so thankful that you gave birth to me...so happy birthing day to you. Much love.
Your daughters are ALL so beautiful....
there's nothing like one of our children having a birthday to make us realize how fast time goes...
I love how you describe Jessamyn,
I think her and I would get along just fine :)
love to your family as you reminisce precious moments and celebrate this special day ~
Happy birthday Jessamyn...it's a beautiful day and now I know why.
Let me add birthday wishes to the birthday girl...errr... lady. :)
Happy Birthday Jessamyn!
Enjoy your day!
Happy Birthday sister!!!
What a beautiful tribute to your amazing daughter...Happy Birthday Jess!
I hope you had a beautiful day my sister! I love you....happy birthday! :)
How pretty, the word's that you used to describe her, she's so very lucky to have you in her life.
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jessamyn Hug's Annette
Post a Comment