Sunday, April 20, 2008

Psalms 65:8

the dwellers at the ends of the earth
hold thy signs in awe;
thou makes morning and evening sing aloud in triumph.


8 comments:

jessamyn said...

Beautiful pics mom! That second one you can almost HEAR...it is that brilliant!:)

Debbie said...

A beautiful way to start and end the day. Got to love nature! Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Joni said...

majestic...breathtaking...beautiful

from beginning to end, we are blessed ~ through these pictures I can sense your grateful heart.
scenes like these hold us captive in the moment, forcing us to just BE...I love those moments, don't you?

have a wonderful day ~
Joni

Jamie said...

Hey! I think that second one is my sunset! :) Both of them are beautiful...I really love the one of the ocean. :)

Phyllis Russell Franklin said...

Awesome photos and verse. Thank you so much!

Hugs, Phyllis

Jamie said...

Mom ~ I think your quote on the side bar refers to our annual camping trip!! :)

Annette said...

Such beauty, the other evening we had a gergous sun set in the distance, red's, oranges, yellow's, just simply wonderful, I told Amanda, I bet this sun set is beautiful looking by the ocean. God gives us such pretty pictures to admire. Hugs always, Annette

Phyllis Russell Franklin said...

Just catching another look at your beautiful photos. Hope the little one is feeling better and you were able to rest a bit too.

Hugs, Phyllis