so very pretty, and I can hear all the laughter all ready, I like the camelia one, the 2 to last photo, it look's like they are "hook to the hip" like good friends are. I hope your day is filled with lots and lots of giggles...... hugs always, Annette
6 comments:
beautiful flowers, beautiful laughter, beautiful life...
beautiful friends...couldn't forget that one!
have a lovely day ~
Joni
I wouldn't say that's giggling...I would say that's hysterical, milk coming out of your nose, laughter!! :) Beautiful flowers mama dear!
so very pretty, and I can hear all the laughter all ready, I like the camelia one, the 2 to last photo, it look's like they are "hook to the hip" like good friends are. I hope your day is filled with lots and lots of giggles......
hugs always,
Annette
oh i love it! a fairyland for the butterflies and bugs!
OH oh oh
how lovely!!
deena
Oh thank you so much for the photos and delightful words. Again, they bless my heart!
I'm playing catch up because, well you know... because. :)
Hugs, Phyllis
Post a Comment