i am asking for you to keep cassie's dear friend, cathy in your heart, thoughts and prayersshe will be having a double mastectomy on tuesday, the 29th.
she and cassie were both 3rd grade teachers at onate elementary school
in albuquerque....and she was like a second mom to her
as well as being her very dear friend
thank you deena for asking as well.
"Courage is fear that has said its prayers"
~dorothy bernard


8 comments:
I'll be keeping her close in thoughts and prayers.
thanks for this mom. i know you have been thinking a lot about her and i appreciate your efforts to get as many people sending her loving thoughts as possible. she truly is a "best" friend and has been for quite some time. thanks.
I will gladly lift her up in prayer this morning...
have a wonderful day sweet friend ~
Joni
I'll be keeping her close in my thoughts and prayers too. Tomorrow I'll be at prayer breakfast and will lift her name up there too. Thanks so much for sharing this.
Hugs, Phyllis
she will be in my prayers.
Mandy
My thoughts and prayers will be with her and all those that love her.
Kim, I will so gladly put her in my prayer as well as cassie, when one of your friends are hurting in any way, you hurt with them, it's called love, I will ask Lord to make everything turn out o.k. and to guide the surgeons hand, and to be their with all. Hug's always Annette
I'm here from Deena's to add my prayers to the others. ♥
Post a Comment