Monday, April 7, 2008

April prepares her green traffic light and the world thinks Go
~Christopher Morley






Everything is blooming most recklessly;
if it were voices instead of colors,
there would be an unbelievable shrieking into the heart of the night.
~Rainer Maria Rilke,

9 comments:

Jamie said...

Ooh, these are pretty! We went to a tulip and daffodil festival while we were in Oregon and it was SO beautiful. Imagine over 40 acres of tulips!! Magnificant! :) Thanks for the beauties today!

jessamyn said...

beautiful bloom...

cassie said...

love, love that last quote. i can't wait until things start blooming here.

Phyllis Russell Franklin said...

Lovely, just lovely photos of your flowers. Thanks so much for posting them. They bless my heart and I know they do yours too.

Joni said...

I'll take this kind of recklessness anyday...flowers everywhere...I'm loving it too, just wish the weeds didn't want to join in the fun...oh well...we'll pretend those are the annoying little dogs howling in the night...Rilke would like that...he was VERY eccentric in his thinking, but an admirable poet.

glad you are taking time to "smell" the flowers...they bring such joy to the everyday ~

Carol Dunton said...

Oh Kimberly, I just had to say how beautiful the flowers are, how gorgeous the wedding photos were and I just love the music that you have playing with it all! Love it! :)

Annette said...

I love it when the flowers bloom!! everything is so pretty, flowers kind of remind me of a new family comming out for a reunion, and the weed's are like distance cousin's wanting to join in some fun as well, you know the pesty cousins we all dread seeing =) every family has them.....

Debbie said...

Your yard must just lift you up each time you look outside! I love all the colors and signs of beauty. Enjoy your day! :)

Simplicity Wins said...

Your flowers are an inspiration, I just love this post.