~cassie and kyle visiting from new mexico
~the girls all getting to spend time together
~a trip to the zoo
~sunshine
~belated birthday celebration for jessamyn
~love of family
~my roses having too many buds to count
~goooood coffee this morning
~prayer
~God's love
hope you have a joyful friday and weekend!



8 comments:
sounds like a fun filled, exciting week end, as well as a relaxing one!! It's so nice to have people get together, to laugh, remanise,and to joke with....Have a great week end, I'll take a piece of cake if there's going to be any. Hug's Annette
Sounds like a perfect weekend for all of you! Hope you enjoy the time together. Have a great visit with the entire family together:)
Smile.... I too decided to take my "Far away Friday" at home. :)
Enjoy your weekend. I have catching up to do with reading posts.
And Mexican Primrose. :)
I'll have coffee or some great green tea with just a hint of mint in it ready, and we'll sit outside and you can tell me all about it!!
Love Annette
I'm back...trying to catch up on everything...it sounds like you have the perfect weekend set up, enjoy your family...I'll leave my journal comment on your "journal" post :)
thanks for all the sweet comments you left while I was away...friday arrived like a breath of fresh air for me, so it is indeed a joyful friday ~
have the sweetest of weekends ~
Joni
Many blessings friend..We should learn to count them as you do. I hope you have a good weekend. xoxo Nita
I hope you have a wonderful time with your girls all together. Your family is so wonderful and it is a huge blessing to get to have them all in one place so opften. Enjoy every minute of it.
Post a Comment