so much has been said about daily gratitude,
how this habit can improve well-being,
heal
and give more fulfillment to all aspects of our life
i am grateful for:
~places that don't change
~sand between my toes
~the very first smell of the ocean
~other people packing to leave......and we didn't have to
~the sun on the water
~the reassuring sound of each wave
~the same shell shop
~reading a good book, and looking up to see i'm still at the ocean
~remembering how wonderful it feels to do nothing
~the sky, waves, sand.....all beautifully painted together
~having no agenda
~being out on a sailboat with my husband as captain
~eating fish and chips at Mc P's
~drinking coffee overlooking the bay
~being reminded of the wonders of God's creation
~the sounds....waves, seagulls, children, conversations......and quiet
~looking for treasures....but being okay not finding one
~just being
~leaving the ocean, feeling refreshed and fulfilled and looking forward to coming home
~seeing family & hugs from grandkids
wellness tip:
having an "attitude of gratitude"



6 comments:
I'm so glad you have this time at the beach!!
I love reading outside!!
and bare feet in cool sand
love ya
deena
Sounds like the perfect time on the beach. Thanks for the reminder today about what is important!
welcome back! thank you for sharing thankful moments about your trip...almost made me feel like I was there...I read over each one very slowly and I can remember feeling like that a time or two myself...glad you had some time to renew and appreciate..."an attitude of gratitude"...
nice words to reflect on.
hugs,
Joni
looks like you actually DID find your treasure, mom. i love you and i am glad that you got a chance to be in your very favorite place on earth.
you are so right, cassie.....i DID find my treasure....thanks for pointing that out! :)
ly
I AM SO HAPPY your back!!!! sounds like you had a good time, the ocean is one of my favorite places in the whole world, the calmness it gives one, it like washing all your troubles out to the sea, and I too LOVE the feeling of sand between my toes, but don't like it in my shoes! Hug's Annette
Post a Comment