Friday, April 4, 2008

faraway fridays

just a few pictures from one of my favorite
places on earth
coronado island, san diego
i love that when we park the car
we never have to get in it again...
you can walk from one end of coronado to the other
and find everything you need
without ever setting foot in the car
until you have to leave!
it is quaint, beautiful, restful, friendly, yummy
and the most beautiful mix of colors ever!
the beach is absolutely beautiful!
so until we meet again.....


4 comments:

Annette said...

what a place to go and visit...how romantic, I love place like this, and it seems like no matter where at the Ocean you can be at, there is always neat, and exciting places too see, and I love those little beach buddies of your's, when God created the ocean, he diffentley created a serien place, the beauty of it is breath taking... Hug's to you Annette

Joni said...

Love your pictures...especially your "dream cottage". This is my kind of place to visit. I think I mentioned on Debbie's post once, my boss use to have postcards up on the bulletin board at work of Coronado and I always thought it looked like a great place to visit...thanks for the tour.

I'm kind of hungry for fruit salad now...

have a FuN dAy ~
:)

Joni

Annette said...

yea Kimberly, it's was a somewhat of a icky child hood, but it's made me a better mother,friend, and wife, and I've learned so much from it,and literley thank God I did learn. here's one more hug () Nettie

Debbie said...

What a beautiful place! We used to stay on Coronado (before kids) and would just stay there the entire time, walking, eating, hanging at the beach. There is something SO magical about Coronado. You are making me miss it terribly! :)