Saturday, May 31, 2008

play of colors

“When I bring you colored toys, my child,
I understand why there is such a play of colors on clouds,
on water,
and why flowers are painted in tints”
~rabinadranath tagore




asher and i were outside and i just happened to look up and see this
i shaded his little eyes so he could share it
and he said it was like a butterfly.
good to be reminded to look up

6 comments:

Annette said...

I still love to look up at the clouds and make things out of them, espically the big fat white one's, I call "cotton clouds" I've called them that since I was little. maybe I call them that cause of my moms parents had a cottn farm in a a little town near here, and pretty much thats all this town farms is cotton, or sugar beets, and those are pretty pictures that God gave you to share with us...Thank you Arizona!

Hug's to you!
Annette

p.s. the kitty and I took a nap together =)

Carol Dunton said...

absolutely beautiful!!!! I'm so glad you took a picture! love the love going on here, dear friend!
xox
VB

Joni said...

well of course it looks like a butterfly, we just needed Asher to bring it to our attention...thank you Asher!

glad to see you have been enjoying your day and making the moments count ~

hugs,
Joni

Cory said...

soooo pretty. Wish I could have seen that image with my own eyes :)

Jeanne said...

God has done His painting for you that is what I call rainbows.
My beloved Mother sends them to me all over my home often.
They are heaven sent.
Love Jeanne

Beautiful~

cassie said...

how wonderfully amazing. it is awesome that you were able to capture it on your camera also! my pictures like that never seem to turn out quite right. that little boy is one of the smartest and most loveable creatures on this planet. give him a big hug from his tia next time you see him.