
The best six doctors anywhere
And no one can deny it
Are sunshine, water, rest, and air
Exercise and diet.
These six will gladly you attend
If only you are willing
Your mind they'll ease
Your will they'll mend
And charge you not a shilling.~
~ Wayne Fields, What the River Knows, 1990


5 comments:
I don't know about the last 2 doctor's, but I love the first 4 =)
it's not raining here anymore but just a sweet gentle nice breeze....
I hope your day is funfilled and relaxing. Love to you dear one..
Annette
I'll take it! Those are the best doctors I've ever hear of although I have to agree with Annette ~ exercise and diet??? :)
I love this! Sending you love, Nita
Love it!!!♥
How lovely and beautiful is everything that you share.
Love and hugs and blessings~
Thank you for your visits and kind words.
Love Jeanne
Post a Comment