Friday, May 23, 2008

deena's joy today......

this is my friend deena......
and today is a day of celebration for her
she is having her 6th and last chemotherapy treatment today
she will be getting another PET/CT scan in two weeks and her Oncologist will decide if she can move on to radiation at that time
she is requesting prayers for moving on!!!

she was diagnosed on 10/28/2007,with stage 3C, Invasive Lobular Carcinoma, with 29 lymph cancerous & HER2Neu a 3+ , and as of 1/25/08, the PET/CT scan showed it was in her bones, ribs, adrenals & she is in Stage 4 (metastasized throughout her body).
she is a mother of 3, daughter, grandmother of six , wife of a wonderful man, friend & artist.
shares her journey with Breast Cancer.

i'm sure she would love to hear from
any one who would like to wish her well....

and please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

8 comments:

Jamie said...

Sending lots and lots of prayers out for Deena and news that she can move forward. What a strong and courageous woman! Lots and lots of love....

Phyllis Russell Franklin said...

Sending prayers up for Deena too. She is a lovely person and thanks for the reminder about her. I have visited her site before and will again. Oh how I wish I had time to go to all the blogs and read and read and offer my support and friendship. Time gets away from me. :(

Hugs to you today too!

Phyllis

Brittni said...

Many prayers her way! Yes, what a strong courageous woman!

Joni said...

Will keep her in prayer ~

Have a wonderful day ~
Joni

SweetAnnee said...

THANKS Nonnie
all is well here, getting
my last drugs of chemo
and praying for hair soon!!
lol
deena

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

I will be praying for her today.
She is a dear person.
Hope your day is good. Sending you love, Nita

Annette said...

what a beautiful person, and very courages, and so lucky to have you as a friend.....I will pray that god will heal her from all of that "c" word and to keep her family strong as well. when I looked at her all I could was get teary eyed! lot's of hug's to you, you wonderful person. Annette

Jeanne said...

Sending lots of love and hugs and prayers for you lovely friend Deena and I am so glad she has you there beside her.
God bless you all real good.
Love Jeanne ^j^