my umbrella is packed away safely in the trunk, and I'm not bringing it out....I'm going to Enjoy the over flowing of God's water...but I love the song you've got going on with your picture.....now for some lighting and a clap of thunder I'll be even more happy!! I know I'm wiered =) "Singing in the rain, just singing in the rain...." I so love you Annette
love love love the pictures and music and I'm lovin' this refreshing rain we are getting here...Kristin and I went out and did a little shopping today and we had so much fun stomping in the puddles!
Hope you are having a fun time with those precious little ones!
Loving these days of refreshness and it's really amazing what green goodness pops up in the yard when it's given a little bit of rain! :)Not ready for the hot yet...
Rain, glorious rain. I like it best when it rains at night and we wake with clean trees and fresh air. We've had sprinkles, but really need some steady rain.
6 comments:
my umbrella is packed away safely in the trunk, and I'm not bringing it out....I'm going to Enjoy the over flowing of God's water...but I love the song you've got going on with your picture.....now for some lighting and a clap of thunder I'll be even more happy!! I know I'm wiered =)
"Singing in the rain, just singing in the rain...."
I so love you
Annette
love love love the pictures and music and I'm lovin' this refreshing rain we are getting here...Kristin and I went out and did a little shopping today and we had so much fun stomping in the puddles!
Hope you are having a fun time with those precious little ones!
hugs,
Joni
Loving these days of refreshness and it's really amazing what green goodness pops up in the yard when it's given a little bit of rain! :)Not ready for the hot yet...
Blessings...........
Love and hugs and happy memorial day weekend.
Love Jeanne
Rain, glorious rain. I like it best when it rains at night and we wake with clean trees and fresh air. We've had sprinkles, but really need some steady rain.
Love the umbrellas.
Hugs, Phyllis
Love those umbrellas and love the cool,wet reason for them!!
Post a Comment