again, not so far away.....
come take a
60 mile walk with me
starting in gilbert az,
and continuing through mesa, tempe, scottsdale and phoenix
it was the breast cancer 3-day
20 miles each day for three days
so get your tennies on!
.......an unfinished journey
8 comments:
So, you wanted to make me cry again today, huh? :)
What an amazing experience you have had each year ~ I'm just proud to be a part of it mom.
Love you!
An amazing photo tribute to what your family has accomplished each year. The kids and I will be out cheering again this year. I wonder if Hubby will object to his little boy wearing pink... :) We will support your family in every way we can!
I can so feel the energy and the community bond that was present...your pictures captured a wonderful story...very touching...and with the music you have paired with the pictures it really does play on my heart...what an inspiration you are Kimberly!
have a wonderful day dear friend ~
Joni
How wonderful~
I love all of your photographs and all you share with us.
Love Jeanne
Happy Mother's Day my lovely friend~
Love and smiles across the miles
X0X0
Wow...Wow...Wow!!
What an awesome time you all had!
Well done!!♥
***********************************
Kim~ you are a true inspiration! You know the hard and emotionally journey of the 3-day walk & you choose to do it year after year. I will be helping you out any way I can. As a women and a mother THANK YOU for your dedication to this cause.
BIG HUGS,
Mandy
***********************************
kim, you ARE a such a warrior!!the photos do say so much, but walking through the desiert, I dont know about, I'd be afraid of snakes!! your increadible!!! when is it again? love to all of you who do this for all women and men. God will bless you a thousand times over. hug's & lot's of'em Annette
thank you all so much for such kind and generous comments and support.....it is an amazing experience....and i feel very fortunate to be able to participate....it is going to be november 12-14 this year..a little later this year...again, thank you all!
xoxo
Post a Comment