~the Crave Salad at the Flying Star Café in Albuquerque New Mexico
(Bleu cheese, toasted almonds, field greens, fresh strawberries, tart apples, oranges & dried cranberries tossed in Tomatillo Lime Vinaigrette) i'm craving one now!
(Bleu cheese, toasted almonds, field greens, fresh strawberries, tart apples, oranges & dried cranberries tossed in Tomatillo Lime Vinaigrette) i'm craving one now!
~the ocean…..every part of it
~antique stores….i don’t know anything about antiques….i just buy what I love
~rainy days…….. love the way it makes the whole day an experience
~music……all kinds….music is like a fragrance to me…..i can remember a time in my life when i hear certain songs
~photographs.....i love spending days just going through pictures….it is a moment stopped from running away….to be shared again
~chandeliers......i only have two that are special….but if I could, I would have them all over the house
~dishes……rather than shoes, or purses or clothes…..i could buy a new pattern of dishware about every couple of months….i fall in love with colors and patterns….
~hydrangeas…......i wish I would have known I loved them when I lived where I could grow them!
~mermaids.....i would love to have a figurehead of a mermaid off an old ship in my house



6 comments:
So that's where I get it from... :) (less the mermaind head)! haha!
When is a certain someone going to come up with the perfect mermaid? He certainly has done a lot of looking!!!
Hi KImberly! I've enjoyed reading what some of your favorite things are...I could go for one of those Flying Star Cafe salads right now! And I love browsing through antique stores, one of my favorite things to do!
hugs,
Joni
I love mermaids too! Icollect them.
Wonderful things you love. I love many of the same things that you do.
xoxo Nita
Love all that you share.
Love your favorite things.
We are very much alike.
Love Jeanne
Your blog is so special and so are YOU!♥
Post a Comment