
there is a cool breeze stirring
it is only going to be 85 degrees today
cloudy skies
feeling soft raindrops
fresh smell of rain
doors are open
air-conditioning is off
scorched and wilted plants showing courage
a beautiful break
from this desert heat
.......an unfinished journey
7 comments:
Yes ~ Bring on the rain! :)
souns very nice....i hope you get to enjoy a break from the heat. it is only supposed to get to low 60's today here...brrrrr
Indeed it is a thankful Thursday and you cannot imagine the relief I am feeling right now...last week we had some of the hottest temperatures in history for this time of year and right now it is extremely windy, but only in the
80's...I just completed one of my finals and can now relax for a day or two. I wish it would rain here, how refreshing that would be!
enjoy your afternoon!
hugs,
Joni
Yikes I so dread hot weather...we have cool breezes and sunshine, thankfully!☺
Love and hugs and smiles across the miles
Love Jeanne
I understand AZ heat is a little different from GA heat... a dry heat I think is what you call it... and a wet heat here in Georgia. Anyway you get it, heat is hot, isn't it. :)
It's breezy here too. The air is off and we've been having 50 degree nights and 80 degree days. That's just the way I like it.
Sorry I've been half absent the last couple of weeks. Life gets in the way of fun things sometimes.... or maybe there are just too many fun things to do.
Glad all is well and I agree, this is a great Thankful Thursday.
what a pretty picture....I ditto what Joni said about our weather, allergie city here....give me rain, cold wind, thunder, and lighting....when we where there in Feb? the weather was lovely, never wore a coat or sweater, walked to places to eat, and some of the sites we saw at sunset was so darn pretty.....but kind of a mystery look to it. Hug's & lots of'em
Annette
Post a Comment