Sunday, May 11, 2008

love and appreciation

♥

to all of you
who have/are
raising, loving and nurturing children
and to those who are on their journey to doing so
i wish you a beautiful day
of love and appreciation.

♥

11 comments:

Jamie said...

Happy Mother's Day mom ~ I'm glad I started my journey of life with you. :)

Annette said...

Happy Mothers Day to you as well Kim, may YOUR day be filled with more love. Enjoy your day.....
hug's & lots of'em
Annette

Joni said...

Wishing you a fun day with your family...I hope it's filled with all the little delights that say "You are loved"....

enjoy each moment!
many hugs,
Joni

Vonda said...

Happy Mothers Day. May your joys be five fold!

Debbie said...

Happy Mother's Day to you as well. I hope you know how much you are loved as a mother, grandmother and friend. Enjoy your day :)

Jeanne said...

And to you as well my lovely friend.
God bless you and yours real good.
Love and blessings
Jeanne
Happy Mother's Day~
Love you

jessamyn said...

happy day mama! thank you for my beginning!

Carol Dunton said...

Oh, dear friend,
Thank you for your kind comment and Mother's Day wish. You are a gem..! I hope you are feeling the love and joy of your family today.. as they celebrate you - a woman of grace, love, kindness, strength and hope. Blessings to you and your beautiful family, dear K. Much love.
VB

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day to you dear Nonnie!♥

kimberly said...

thank you for such sweet thoughts....the day WAS...scrumptious, fun...and love filled.....perfect!

Phyllis Russell Franklin said...

Just lovely thoughts from everyone Joni... you are a special Mom and I'm glad you had a great day yesterday. :)