"rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass under the trees on a summer's day, listening to the murmur of water, or watching the clouds float across the sky, is by no means a waste of time" ~ john lubbock
this is where i'll be!
(in mind & spirit only) ;-)



8 comments:
How lovely and special
Tell me what book you are reading.
Love Jeanne ^j^
Lucky you...it's good to take time out, rest and be renewed...enjoy your moments under the clouds...
I think you've inspired me to do some of my reading outdoors ~
hugs,
Joni
looks lovely!
Wow...that looks cozy!
Love the quote!♥
I want to be there too ~ desperately away from the clutter of "life". Rest easy :) (although aren't you babysitting today??) :)
I hope you were able to find a few moments of rest and relaxation with the house full of kids, both well and not so well. Enjoy the rest of your day!
can I go with you? I promise to be quiet, I'll just there and watch the waves and seaguls, dosent that just sound like so much fun, just to sit and rest, and enjoy each other company. o'to dream.........
hug's & lots of them
Annette
What a lovely picture
oh so perfect..
I'm reading
"Devil in the White City"
right now..
tis a bit of Chicago history
...
lovingly..Deena
Post a Comment