Monday, May 26, 2008

remember

Air Force Captain, Jeremy Fresques
died May 30, 2005
26 years old






10 comments:

Vonda said...

A beautiful tribute...so sad.
I visited the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier several years ago. It was an amazing experience.

Joni said...

Very touching tribute...I have a high level of respect for anyone serving our country. My own father retired from the Navy after 21 years of service as a Sea Bee. I've heard some incredible stories and it saddens my heart to think of the lives lost...today is a wonderful opportunity to salute them ~ thank you Kim for posting such a wonderful commemoration.

hugs,
Joni

Anonymous said...

Wow...an awesome tribute!

Hope you are having a great day!♥

Jamie said...

Thinking a lot about Jeremy during this time....and all of the men & women who have had to sacrifice their lives during this time. It's just not right....
Thanks mom for reminding me of what today really is about.

SweetAnnee said...

Thank you for the tribute..and thanks to all our soldiers for
our freedom.
Lovingly..God Bless America
Deena

Cory said...

I have been thinking about good ol Jeremiah today too. This world has lost one special spirit! Thanks mom

jessamyn said...

Jeremy and his family have all been on my heart and mind this weekend and it intensifies when I think of the number of lives that have been lost and how each one of those is a member of a family and circle of people.

Jeanne said...

Blessings

Praying for all those that have lost loved ones in wars and for those that have loved ones fighting them today~
Love Jeanne

Debbie said...

Such a special tribute on a day of rememberance.

Annette said...

Just very beautiful and what an awsome tribute.....did you know the young man in first picture? have a great evening dear friend.
Hug's always
Annette