Saturday, May 3, 2008

trot little horsie


i was awakened about midnight by this little horsie
click-clacking .....then
here a whinney, there a neigh.....
it has happened more than once.
usually when the wind is blowing
but last night....it was very still
i think he just needed some attention


which he got this morning
brody is feeling better
and i'm sure his buddy is too!

7 comments:

Annette said...

what a great way to be woken up too! A sweet little cowboy and his friend, I love the video and his little chuckle, he's adorable Kim, Gave me a smile.....I hope you have a great trot today. High Ho Silver......Hug's always Annette

Joni said...

Oh....my heart is melting, what a precious grandbaby! So glad to hear he is feeling better...and hope you are too!
Have a beautiful weekend sweet friend ~

Joni

Jamie said...

Mom, the whole middle of the night wake up call is a little spooky! :) Love that little Brodes ~ he's such a little sweetie pie!

Brittni said...

HE IS SO STINKIN CUTE!!!! I agree with Jamie, I would be a little spooked! Maybe the ghost of John Wayne visited you last night!

Debbie said...

He is so cute! I love his smiles and giggles in the video. I am so happy he is feeling better as well. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Mandy said...

WHAT A CUTIE!! I has been way to long since I have seen him. I think he is looks sooo much like Brit.

Mandy

cassie said...

i was just telling kyle how much i was missing those little babes, and then you gave me this present. thanks mom...i really needed to see a happy little munchkin.