Monday, March 17, 2008

a very bonnie day

we're back from our St. Patrick's day adventure
(see post below)
and thought i would share some of our delights













it was a bonnie day...
everyone enjoyed themselves
and it was beautiful out
not too many people
just right


hope everyone else had a happy day!

6 comments:

jessamyn said...

a fun day indeed!

Annette said...

I love how you capture the babies in your pictures, what cuties and so percious, I just love babies they are our angels on this earth, so pure, and inocent, look's like a fun day, me had to work. Love Annette

Joni said...

what a fun day and all that green, bet the little ones enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing...your grandbabies are so adorable Kim.

Have a good evening ~
Joni

Gail McCormack said...

A bonnie day you had indeed!
Beautiful photos, the babies are so adorable.
I've enjoyed my visit, thankyou

Debbie said...

Looks like a great day for everyone! I will have to remember the green fountain for next year!Glad the kids got to spend the day together.

Brittni said...

Yes, good times had by all! I thought the fountain was so neat, even though we had little speckled green dots all over us from the spray of it! It was a good day!