Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Memories

every year we decorate something and wear it to our celebration.
the last several years have been hats......
this year flip flops!
the reason for all the pics ! :0



12 comments:

Brittni said...

What a wonderful day! Lots of fun and laughter. Thanks for everything.

Phyllis Russell Franklin said...

I love the slide show. I especially loved the photo of the eggs hanging from your blue chandelier! I know your family enjoyed being together on this special day and the care you took to make it special. :)

hugs, phyllis

Joni said...

Your pictures brought JOY to my heart...makes me really miss the days when mine were little. the flip flops are ALL adorable! What fun...I like the eggs hanging from the blue chandelier too...Kimberly you are the crafty one! Have a fun day today reminiscing the special moments of yesterday.

hugs,
Joni

Anonymous said...

Once I got the hang of it and was able to get to the slide show it was beautiful. But even more beautiful was being there in person. It was a delightful day perfect in every way.
The dinner was the best ever. You and Bryan are to be commended for putting so much effort into assuring that your family gatherings are so exceptional. Thank you both so very much.
Love, DAD

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie said...

What a wonderful day it was! I'm so thankful for all of our family traditions...coloring eggs, decorating bonnets or flipflops, little goody baskets, eating scrumptious dinner and desserts, watching the little ones hunt for eggs, hiding eggs for the big boys, having the boys hide eggs for the big girls, laughing, good conversations...it's all very heavenly. Mom, I love this song that you have playing too. It's beautiful and so was yesterday! Thank you both SO much!

Mandy said...

Beautiful,Beautiful family!! What a fun and memorable day. Love that flip-flop idea, you are so creative. Thanks for sharing.

Many Smiles :0)
Mandy

cassie said...

this brought tears to my eyes...it is so hard missing out on these fun gatherings...looks like everyone had such a good time! can't wait to see you guys. as usual, your decorations were PERFECT for the occaision. i am soooo impressed by the flip-flop decorating! wow!

Annette said...

what sweet sweet pictures, the song playing brought tears to my eyes, loved all the decorations and the flip flops are just darn cute, your family is truley blessed to have you!!! Hugs Annette

Carol Dunton said...

Oh my...
I have tears... what a beautiful family time together... my gosh. Those flip-flops are just too dang cute and they make me want to run out and try decorating a pair!! What a great idea and you guys did an amazing job with all of them! Thank you for sharing your family life with us. Pure joy!
VB

Vonda said...

The house and table were beautifully decorated and the carpet freshly vacuumed when we arrived and when it was time to leave...the house, table and carpet revealed that we really, really had a GOOD time!! Thanks so much!

Debbie said...

Looks like such a wonderful day! I love the idea of decorating something every year. You are such crafty people! I also love Cory's new hairdo! Glad everyone had such a great day filled with love and happiness.