i am participating in a tag from joni.....
eight things (some of) you might not know about me
1. i really can't stand to be barefooted on dusty cement...have had this "thing" about it ever since i can remember.
2. my jobs have included working at: a fast food hamburger joint, babysitting, marie callender's, sears, stay at home mom, an indian cultural center, bank teller, new hire trainer, dental assistant, video editor, linens 'n things and a childrens boutique (of course that's been over 30 years) :0
3. i love tomato and mayonaisse sandwiches
4. i am a native arizonan
5. i have lived in arizona, california, new mexico and oregon
6. i got a tatoo in my late 40's.....a dainty lavender rose
2. my jobs have included working at: a fast food hamburger joint, babysitting, marie callender's, sears, stay at home mom, an indian cultural center, bank teller, new hire trainer, dental assistant, video editor, linens 'n things and a childrens boutique (of course that's been over 30 years) :0
3. i love tomato and mayonaisse sandwiches
4. i am a native arizonan
5. i have lived in arizona, california, new mexico and oregon
6. i got a tatoo in my late 40's.....a dainty lavender rose
(with a lot of "encouragement" from my daughters) :-)
7. i've never been good at retaining history or math (even though i LOVED the accounting aspects of parts of my job as senior teller/new hire trainer at the bank)
8. i tried out for and made all-state choir when i was a freshman in high school
7. i've never been good at retaining history or math (even though i LOVED the accounting aspects of parts of my job as senior teller/new hire trainer at the bank)
8. i tried out for and made all-state choir when i was a freshman in high school


7 comments:
Just saying good morning..and I loved banking too..
I love math!!
have a great day!
deena
ps..I need your mailing info please
what fun to learn little things that make up you ~
I like tomato and mayonnaise sandwiches too, but light on the mayo and toasted bread please!
the choir thing surprised me the most...I like dicovering new things about people, you can always pull some commonalities out of the bag.
Have a good Sunday Kim ~
Hugs,
Joni
A TATOO! Oh horrors. LOL
Kimberly, you are just too precious for words.
I like tomato and mayonnaise sandwiches too... and they are the best on Sunbeam white bread with fresh tomatoes from the garden a little salt and a lot of pepper along with any amount of mayo is okay with me.
I even like open face tomato sandwiches toasted in the oven with a little cheese sprinkled over the top. Yummmmmmm. Can't wait for summer to get here.
That's my mama! :) I think the only thing I didn't know was that you worked at an Indian Cultural Center??? What?
in holbrook, jamie! i used to love to go in there and dream about trying on the jewelry. sometimes i actually was able to!
Oh the Maestas's shop! :) Got it!
you are a truley remarkable women, and I love how you feel about thing's, I want a tatto but kind of scared too, my John desighned one it's a cool cross, and I love tomato sandwitches with a purple onion on white. I love being barefooted but not outside, I espicalley love being barefooted at the beach thou. Hug's Annette
Post a Comment