Thursday, March 20, 2008

love thursday


monica has almost finished the Pink Artist art doll.......the project to benefit Susan. G. Komen for the Cure.

it is an amazing collection of tears, joy, triumphs, losses, connectedness, belief, spirit, honor, hardships, celebrations, hope, healing, beauty, strength, unity, courage and love......so many women and men, with stories.....sending in their 2x2 artist square..... to make a difference......

and monica has no doubt spent countless hours during the day....and probably during the night, seeing it to completion.

once again, i feel blessed to be a part of this community project.
please take a look at all the love and effort she has put into this project,
and i hope you have a love filled and blessed day

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Mom ~ I looked at all of the squares on her site and I'm just blown away at how beautiful they ALL are. So unique and special...each one. I saw your too and it's just beautiful! :)
Great job to you, all the ladies who participated and especially to the special lady who's taking the time to turn them all into an ultimate masterpiece!

Annette said...

I am speechless...I love it and everything it stand's for,what tallent. I hope you have a great evening, how are the feet comming along? Love to you Annette

Joni said...

wow...very inspirational. I'll have to look again, I didn't see yours, but they are ALL so beautiful, what a cute and clever idea to go toward a great cause...just proof that ONE person can make a difference...look at all those squares!

Joni said...

I went back to look again and I never did see your square on the doll, but I found it in the pile on the March 7th post...man that's a lot of work...I didn't read very deep, what is she doing with the doll?

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

I too looked at all the squares and was awed by them. Wow! You were part of something very special. Hope you have a great Easter. love nita