Saturday, March 22, 2008

Hope
Renewing
Joy


Have a love filled Easter
enjoying family
friends
and all aspects of celebration
this day brings.

5 comments:

Annette said...

I hope you and your family have a renewing, and blessed Easter as well, you are such a sweet person too, I can't wait, but seriously I can wait for grandchildren, I love little children and what they have to offfer!!

Joni said...

I hope your Easter is blessed too Kim...that you will be surrounded by those you love and the little ones will fill your heart with joy.


thank you for your friendship Kim,
have a Happy Easter ~

Joni

jessamyn said...

right back at ya mama!
i love the mother theresa quote...so very, very true.

Phyllis Russell Franklin said...

I'll be thinking about you tomorrow when I'm hiding eggs and you are hiding eggs.

Tell me, just how many times are we suppose to hid the same eggs?

LOL, have a good time!

Lot's of love, Phyllis

Debbie said...

Hope you have a wonderful weekend full of smiles, love and laughter! Happy Easter!