Monday, March 10, 2008

today.....

"take your sweet time"

seems like every day is so full of "things to do"

that i don't take time to be still and appreciate the day, and the moment i am in

today.....

i will
take my sweet time
and be thankful

7 comments:

Jamie said...

May I have a cup too? :)
I get to sit and be still today too, unfortunately that's because I'm at work and there's not a darn thing to do....probably not the type of "sit and be still" you had in mind, huh. :)

cassie said...

i hope you enjoy your day of sweetness! i am still in my pajamas, but still working. at least part of me is slow to start the day!

Anonymous said...

I like to sit every morning with my cup of coffee and do the crossword puzzle and watch the Today Show. And since I got pajamas for Christmas...I'm in those too. When I finish my puzzle, I get on the computer to see if there are any blog posts or e-mail. Then the first I know it, it's lunch time! No wonder I don't get much done!!

Vee

Debbie said...

Sounds like the perfect day. I can not remember the last time that I could just be still...that is probably because I have two crazy non-sleeping kids here! Hope you had a lovely day.

Joni said...

enjoy your moments of quiet...doing things at your own pace...*sigh*...wish I could join you.

Joni

jessamyn said...

sounds like a "sweet" idea. hope you enjoyed it.

Brittni said...

Amen to that!!!! I need need need to do the same thing! Love you!