Thursday, February 28, 2008

good day sunshine

three little grandchildren
were here yesterday
and
it was 81 degrees !
what else do you do, but play in the water?
(although the pool is still too cold)





just a taste of what lies ahead:
spring
beautiful weather
fun in the sun
flowers
living outside
swimming, swimming swimming
open doors
longer days

i know it also means the hot summer is closer

but for now....

i will enjoy this in-between time and appreciate how beautiful it is!


9 comments:

SweetAnnee said...

Oh what fun, what lovely pictures, and sweet babes!!
It's 9 degrees here..stop braggin!!
left something for you on my Pink Blog..
love ya
Deena

cassie said...

oh that looks like SOOOO much fun. i can't wait for "sunshine on my shoulders...it makes me happy!" love you mom!

Debbie said...

Looks like a fun day! Can't beat this time of year when it is still nice but not too hot! Hope you enjoy the beautiful day today as well :)

Phyllis Russell Franklin said...

Well, you know I'm green with envy. Spending time with the grandbabies... sweet pleasure for sure.

I'm dreaming of putting away my winter clothes too.

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

I am so envious of your warm weather! Lucky girl. The pictures are adorable... So sweet. Have a good day. love nita

Brittni said...

Well when I saw the little ones there were no diapers in sight!!! I just saw a bunch of naked babes.

Joni said...

Ahhhh...these pictures are just too cute and to be blessed by THREE grandbabies all at once...very, very precious.

Enjoy your 81 degrees ~ It's beginning to warm up here as well. I love it!

Joni

Annette said...

I love it!!! and I love how you capture the moments of sweet little hand's and mind's at work! Your my kind of grandma, how lucky they are....Hope you had great sunfilled day...annette

Vonda said...

How sweet it is! I think Brody needs a "Speedo" diaper to go with that "hunky" little body! It looks like he's carrying a load??