Sunday, February 10, 2008

new day

"let us come into his presence with thanksgiving, and sing him psalms of triumph. for the Lord is a great God, a great king over all gods;


the farthest places of the earth are in his hands,
and the folds of the hills are his;"
psalms 94: 2-5


5 comments:

Joni said...

Tis a new day to rejoice in, to be thankful in, and to grow in...may YOUR new day be a blessed one.

Anonymous said...

The photo goes perfectly with the scripture! GG

Annette said...

I read, and re~read it few time's and then I thought about it and so fit's with my day. and like velvet brick said, "Amen" I agree "Amen,& Amen"

SweetAnnee said...

What a lovely picture
of God's gift to us.
enjoy this day
lovingly,
deena

Simplicity Wins said...

This is so beautiful and the picture you chose to go along with it is just perfect.