Deena is very inspirational isn't she? I pray daily for her strength knowing that she is every woman everywhere...WHEN she wins, we all win...and she really is pretty in pink. My hat is off to her for being able to share the details of her fight with cancer. She is both beautiful and bold.
I agree with Joni, my Dad went through chemo, I know what the family must be going threw, her strength comes from within her and her faith, and prayer's, I agree with Joni she is beautiful in pink and she will always be beautiful. I will ask God, right now to be with her threw this journey.
Thinking of Deena and praying for her on this difficult journey. She seems to be the type of woman that radiates all of those words that make up the ribbon on your post mom. Even though it was chemo...I'm glad it was as good as the day could be. May the healing begin...
7 comments:
Deena is very inspirational isn't she? I pray daily for her strength knowing that she is every woman everywhere...WHEN she wins, we all win...and she really is pretty in pink. My hat is off to her for being able to share the details of her fight with cancer. She is both beautiful and bold.
yes she is.
I agree with Joni, my Dad went through chemo, I know what the family must be going threw, her strength comes from within her and her faith, and prayer's, I agree with Joni she is beautiful in pink and she will always be beautiful. I will ask God, right now to be with her threw this journey.
Thinking of Deena and praying for her on this difficult journey. She seems to be the type of woman that radiates all of those words that make up the ribbon on your post mom. Even though it was chemo...I'm glad it was as good as the day could be. May the healing begin...
I thank you OH so sweetly!!
deena
I love your blog banner. Are you from Oregon?
Thank You Kimberly..Today is Sunday..and I feel
good!!
GO chemo, get that cancer OUTTA HERE
fondly, deena
Post a Comment