what a sweet, loving token of friendship...one that is sure to provide a little comfort. Some times thoughtful friends are just what the doctor ordered...in the very least they help smooth out the rough roads in life...thank God for friends who take a little time out of their day to make ours brighter...
I am in S. California (Irvine) and was online searching for the quote "The voice of the sea speaks to the soul" and after an hour of reading about Edna Chopin and The Awakening (origin of quote) I came across your site. I'm so sorry for your loss. God has a plan for you as it appears you know. You sound like an "authentic" person who has lots of love. Here's some advice on conceiving: Nutritional supplements and herbs help. Vit A, B Complex, chromium,false unicorn and a Stress combination - there are lots of alternative things you can do that will truly help. A mini trampoline helps too - it stimulates the lymphatic glands which keeps hormone secretions regular. Perhaps God had me find your site to give you a message. email is debbie@unlimitedconnections.biz. Be well and keep enjoying each day.
A beautiful gift, indeed. What a precious friend. I am keeping all of you in my thoughts ... and tomorrow at church, I will say a special prayer for your family. I know He will listen to it.
p.s. - I must say I do love the new header picture! : )
What a sweet surprise, to open your door and find a small gift, one that came from the heart, friend's are angels God has sent our way......Love, Nettie
6 comments:
what a sweet, loving token of friendship...one that is sure to provide a little comfort. Some times thoughtful friends are just what the doctor ordered...in the very least they help smooth out the rough roads in life...thank God for friends who take a little time out of their day to make ours brighter...
well wishes for your day~
Joni
Oh how wonderful
I'm so emotional ..I cried when
I read this..
God has lots of angels on earth!!
thanking Him for that...deena
I am in S. California (Irvine) and was online searching for the quote "The voice of the sea speaks to the soul" and after an hour of reading about Edna Chopin and The Awakening (origin of quote) I came across your site. I'm so sorry for your loss. God has a plan for you as it appears you know. You sound like an "authentic" person who has lots of love.
Here's some advice on conceiving: Nutritional supplements and herbs help. Vit A, B Complex, chromium,false unicorn and a Stress combination - there are lots of alternative things you can do that will truly help. A mini trampoline helps too - it stimulates the lymphatic glands which keeps hormone secretions regular.
Perhaps God had me find your site to give you a message. email is debbie@unlimitedconnections.biz. Be well and keep enjoying each day.
A beautiful gift, indeed. What a precious friend. I am keeping all of you in my thoughts ... and tomorrow at church, I will say a special prayer for your family. I know He will listen to it.
p.s. - I must say I do love the new header picture! : )
vb
How nice of someone to leave you such a special gift! You are loved!
What a sweet surprise, to open your door and find a small gift, one that came from the heart, friend's are angels God has sent our way......Love, Nettie
Post a Comment