Tuesday, February 19, 2008

my sweet souls

please continue to send jamie and matt your love, thoughts and prayers.
she went in to the dr's this morning and they confirmed what she felt she knew....that she had miscarried.
we are so thankful to all of you who kept and are keeping them with you during this time

11 comments:

Debbie said...

My heart is breaking...love and prayers to your entire family. I have no other words that will make anything seem brighter...

Carol Dunton said...

I am so very, very sorry. I have been following this effort for the last few weeks and I was so hopeful for them that this was a 'go'. I know that it is not the end. It is a rough spot in the road of this life. Time is needed to grieve, settle, heal. My prayers are with you all... dear Nonnie. May God keep you all close. VB

Phyllis Russell Franklin said...

Oh, Kimberly. :( I'm so sorry.

Joni said...

I am so terribly saddened to hear about this...there is always a reason behind the things we can't fully understand. I know you guys are a close-knit family so I hope you each can draw perseverance and encouragement from each other. I just really believe that God isn't finished here yet. I know it doesn't get any easier, but don't give up...I will keep you in my prayers...

From the bottom of my heart ~
Joni

Annette said...

This is made me cry...even though I only know of them through you it saddens me greatly, what do say? Sorry? I know how you feel? people don't realy know how we feel when something like this happens, we all feel differently, but I do know, she will have a baby to rock, hold, sing too, and kiss when we all leave this world, PLEASE tell them not to give up, God always come through when the time is right...I know my daughter is proof. God bless you all. Annette

Betty said...

I'm so sorry about the miscarriage.

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

I am so sorry to hear this, I will keep praying. love nita

Anonymous said...

I said it all in Jamie's blog so I have nothing more to say. GG

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
SweetAnnee said...

Oh my heart is SO heavy.
I don't know what to
say, except I care..and I
will continue to pray
I was SO hopeful as I know you
all were!!

God hold you all right now
deena

Mandy said...

I am truly sorry. My heart is so saddened by this news. I will hold Jamie & Matt close in my prayers.