we were given more news today
that again made our hearts so grateful and full of joy!
jamie will probably post when time allows.
but wanted to let all of you know that stop by and visit me here
and thank you for your heartfelt prayers and thoughts
and we ask you to continue holding them in your thoughts, hearts and prayers....
today we are so thankful for this blessing



5 comments:
I have been thinking about them all morning! I kept checking blogs to see if there was any news. God bless them and will continue to pray for your entire family. Even rainy days can be filled with joy and light!
praying praying!!
love ya
Deena
a blessing indeed...I will continue to pray...
Joni
I got chills when I read this, I too will keep them in my thoughts and prayer's, makes me want to cry
Post a Comment