Friday, February 1, 2008

friday's funnies

there's just something about this family?






(two just for you vonda jean)


8 comments:

Jamie said...

These are funny! I remember specifically that one of all of us was just for Asher and his bug infatuation. :)
Actually the other one looks just like you and dad! haha :)

SweetAnnee said...

Thanks for the funny..just what I need!!
fondly, Deena

Families are uniquely ours and
so loving!!

Phyllis Russell Franklin said...

Looks like my kinda people! :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah! You came through and made my day!! I wonder why "normal" is sooo funny??

Annette said...

my kind of family, I love it. I have a picture of one of my husband's birthday, we all have party hat's on and those blow thing's, no one wanted to do it but I wouldnt stop nagging until they did!

Cory said...

This is hilarious!!!! I love looking at everyone's facial expressions in the bug pic. Thanks mom!

Carol Dunton said...

Hi Nonnie,
Thank you for your comment and for the information as to where this wonderful poem came from. I linked your daughter's blog in my post, because I want others to go visit her and your family! I appreciate you sharing this piece with all of us who have come across your path.... you're awesome! Have a great, beautiful Satuday! : )
VB

Brittni said...

This is so funny!!! The funniest thing is I see myself in that picture of you and dad! I think I should have been a little more scary in my bug mask!