Wednesday, February 13, 2008

happy valentine's day

happy valentine's day
i hope it is a wonderful day for all of you
and brings you love from those around you!




we have been sick in this family since monday
so i don't think any of us is "physically" ready for this day
but my heart is always ready





i just want to let my family know how much they are loved
and that my heart is so full because of each and every one of you!
every day is a blessing
and
i thank you for your love



and to those of you who visit me here in blogland....thank you for your
friendship, thoughts and the genuine care you all express so beautifully
i wish you all a very happy day
filled with love!

11 comments:

Joni said...

sweet and thoughtful sentiments...hope everyone your way feels better soon...enjoy what you can of this HEART-filled day...if I lived closer I'd bring you chicken noodle soup!

Take care,
JoNi

SweetAnnee said...

GOOD MORNING my sweet friend..
MAY THE DAY
find you feeling better!!

hugs from me to you
deena

jessamyn said...

happy v-day mom! i love you so much and am so thankful for your love and support.

Jamie said...

Happy Valentine's day! :) I'm thankful for all the valentine's in my life. :)

Annette said...

I hope your feeling better soon, let's see...Joni would bring you the chicken noddle soup if she lived closer, I'd bring the juice and 7 up, and a prayer.


P.S. I'll pray Friday@ 9:00.

Anonymous said...

lovely pics & the thoughts...beautiful!

Phyllis Russell Franklin said...

Hope you feel much better soon. Seems to me the bugs that float around these days linger on longer than they use to. Hope your valentines day was great even if it was just chicken noodle soup.

Hugs,

SweetAnnee said...

I visited Jamie's blog this AM
I am continually praying for them!!

Oh please Lord, thy will be done
amen
Deena

Yolanda said...

Nonnie, I hope you had a good one too.

Cory said...

Happy belated V-Day!!!!

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

Nonie, thank you for your always kind comments. love nita