Wednesday, February 6, 2008

blessings

more wonderful news today.
thank you again for your thoughts and prayers

"this is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

7 comments:

Joni said...

When I woke up this morning I knew beautiful things would happen...it is truly a day to be thankful in. My own heart is happy with the good news, I can only imagine what Jamie must be feeling...and yet we are called to be patient and cautious because life can be so fragile...and then I am reminded that such are all new beginnings.

Still praying,
Joni

Anonymous said...

I don't know you Joni but I love your posting for today. I am glad that you reminded me that all new beginnings are so fragile. I should not need to be so reminded because my wife and I experienced the loss of two pregnancies in 1960 and 1962. Of course, we had two healthy children previously, and while we grieved for what could have been we never had to endure what Jamie and Matt have had to endure so many times. Our family appreciates all of you who pray on our behalf and again for reminding us of the fragility of all new beginnings. God does not need our help but He does want us to believe in the power of prayer and our supplications to Him. GG

SweetAnnee said...

I'm rejoicing..and praying for your DD
Lovingly

Deena



PS
(Sommerset Studios Magazine has the crown ideas) I didn't make those

Jamie said...

I am sitting here with such heartfelt emotion having been brought to tears by all of your kindness and support. I feel unworthy of all of this....I know that what Matt and I have been challenged with over the last 7 years, does not begin to compare to what some are challenged with in their lifetime. I know I am truly blessed with this life I live and am reminded of that daily. I'm so grateful to my family, my friends and for those of you who despite fighting your own battles have chosen to rach out to a stranger and support her in her journey. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Jamie

Debbie said...

Tears are in my eyes over the amazing news. Today is a blessed day. May there be MANY more to come.

Cory said...

A blessing indeed

Annette said...

I always said"Our God is an awesome God" and each time I read of good new's about Jamie & Matt and the journey they are going through I've been proven right, will continue to keep them in my prayer's, I so agree with Joni.