yay!...more joy...LOL...I've prayed for this baby so much I'm starting to think it belongs to all of us...I can only imagine what Jamie must be feeling...it must be very difficult waiting and being cautious...whatever she's doing, tell her to keep doing it! I will remain steadfast in my prayers...
Your day started out beautifully, may it continue to blossom.
3 comments:
yay!...more joy...LOL...I've prayed for this baby so much I'm starting to think it belongs to all of us...I can only imagine what Jamie must be feeling...it must be very difficult waiting and being cautious...whatever she's doing, tell her to keep doing it!
I will remain steadfast in my prayers...
Your day started out beautifully, may it continue to blossom.
Joni
YIPPY............We all love our Lord for the mircles he's doing. I too will continue to pray for the 3 of them =)
AWESOME news..lifting them up to the Lord!!
lovingly, Deena
Post a Comment