Monday, February 18, 2008

thoughts and prayers

please keep jamie and mattie in your
hearts and prayers as you go through your day.....
their journey has had a few rough patches lately...
we will know more when she has another ultrasound on thursday.
we appreciate everyone's heartfelt care!


7 comments:

Joni said...

I pray for these two every single day...just know that EVERYTHING is in God's hands...trusting that will get you through these rough days.

wishing you much comfort between now and thursday~
Joni

Phyllis Russell Franklin said...

Praying for Jammie and Mattie tonight especially and well wishes for positive results Thursday.

Anonymous said...

God, I know that you can calm the stormy seas; I know you can calm the storms in a person's life because you have done so in mine; and knowing this, Dear Lord, I am praying that you will calm the stormy surges engulfing the welfare of the egg in Jamie's womb right now. Please arrest the degree of bleeding and cramping that are causing Jamie's mental anguish right now. All of us that love Jamie and Matt beseech you to calm the stormy seas raging in their lives right now. Amen! GG

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
~Red Tin Heart~ said...

I will pray for them. love nita

Debbie said...

My heart, thoughts and prayers are with your whole family. May God ease all the pain everyone is feeling right now. Love to you all~

Mandy said...

my prayers are with them in these uncertin times.