Thursday, February 28, 2008

God's signature


"The sunrise is Gods greeting - the sunset, His signature"
~unknown



bryan and i have started sitting out on the patio in the evenings

sharing our day and having some quiet time together......

this was our entertainment last night!

14 comments:

Joni said...

I was just talking with a friend yesterday about how we don't see people sitting out on their front porches anymore and how sad that was and I made a mental note to drag the patio chairs out this weekend (weather permitting) and do the very same thing...just enjoy the moment. Your Arizona sunset is beautiful Kim, truly the signature of God.

Have a wonderful day ~
Joni

Phyllis Russell Franklin said...

Beautiful sky you have there in AZ. It's delightful how so many of your posts echo something that has been in my heart. Today I posted pictures of chairs on a porch and here I come to read about your sitting on the porch. Imagine that!

SweetAnnee said...

Oh so lovely!!
thanks for sharing..
smiles, Deena

Debbie said...

What a way to end a day! Our sunsets are so beautiful here, it is so nice to stop and appreciate them and those we love. Enjoy your new ritual

Annette said...

sounds very romantic, there is nothing better then to spend quite time with someone we love, on our way to Arizona, when my Dad was there, all the way there Larry and I didnt have the radio on, and sometime's we didnt even talk, just enjoyed each other, alot of time we just each other hand....

Annette said...

I was suppose to type...held each other's hand.....silly me,=)

Daydreaming, tree hugging human named lindsey said...

you and your husband have such a cute relationship. :) I love sunsets. I swear they are the best piece of art you can see on a regular basis!

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

beautiful... love nita

Anonymous said...

Kim - That has got to be the most incredible sunset! What a perfect picture painted by God.
I love your blog so much...and LOVE the new header.

Sally

http://sallynix.wordpress.com/

http://pinkribbonsally.wordpress.com/

jessamyn said...

we are pretty lucky to have our own art shows each night around here. that is one thing i love about this place.
beautiful sky...beautiful parents!

Jamie said...

Mom, that is beautiful! I'm sorry I missed it last night...but we had a very important appointment. :)
Love you!

Carol Dunton said...

I love the idea of you sitting out in the evenings.... to do so is like opening a gift each day! Enjoyed my visit here ... has been a busy week and this was a nice, calming treat! : )
VB

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful thing to do in your "twilight" years! Hee hee
Vee

SweetAnnee said...

I'm up, perhaps I can share our sunRISE today
..
the moon is out, almost a crescent
it looks lovely.

Hugs to you and yours..lovingly, Deena