Friday, February 8, 2008

friday's funnies

a new volleyball move,..maybe?

9 comments:

Jamie said...

Very nice ladies! :) Way to be ready for the ball!! :)

Cory said...

That doesn't look like "monkey-time" to me ladies!!!!!

Joni said...

Looks like fun to me!

Joni

jessamyn said...

it's funny how you can look back and tell the time of a picture by the fashion statements. loud and clear. look how short our shirts are! but...hey...at least we looked good while wearing it! hee hee

Brittni said...

I think this was at my High school graduation party 10 years ago!!!!!! I have no idea what we were doing Jess but your right at least we look good doing it......or at least you do!

SweetAnnee said...

LOL
good one! They are
having fun.
deena

Annette said...

can I look for them at the olympics? lol, to be young again with so much charsma

Anonymous said...

I think Brittni is riding an imaginary bull and Jessie is either showing her you only hold on with one hand or she's posing for her "close-up"?? The only reason I knew it was brittni is because it looks too muddy for "Big City Girl" Cory who doesn't know the sound of mud hitting the fenders of a stuck 4-Runner!!

Phyllis Russell Franklin said...

Lucky you to have photos to blackmail them with. LOL What fun!