Will continue to pray for Jill (and Jamie and Mattie). I am very thankful for so many things, I've truly been blessed in a multitude of ways . Today I am especially thankful for the friendships that are developing through this blog-o-sphere. It's so nice to reach out and be received with such warmth and kindness...please keep us posted on everyone's progress.
5 comments:
I too have so much to be thankful for, for today, yesterday, and even tomorrow!
Thank you for caring!!
fondly
Deena
Every day is a gift..and I am
thankful for it!!
I think being thankful makes God smile. :) You and your family are in my heart and prayers.
Will continue to pray for Jill (and Jamie and Mattie). I am very thankful for so many things, I've truly been blessed in a multitude of ways . Today I am especially thankful for the friendships that are developing through this blog-o-sphere. It's so nice to reach out and be received with such warmth and kindness...please keep us posted on everyone's progress.
most sincerely,
Joni
thankful for you mom!
Post a Comment