Sunday, January 20, 2008

sunshine days

we watched mollie (june rose) over the weekend while jamie and matt went to las vegas with matt's company....
what a sweet little (big) spirit she has...
and then we got to have lunch and
visit a bit with them when they came to pick her up

then cory and brody came over
and we got to sit outside and visit with them..
the sunshine on my shoulders
made me happy......
as did the special times today.
a very sweet day!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Thank you so much for doogy-sitting! It meant a lot to us and I know Molly had a much better time being with you than elsewhere. :) I love you!

Debbie said...

So glad that you (and everyone else) had such a great day. Even a sunny day is made SO much better when surrounded by people we love.

Joni said...

What a cute pooch! I am loving these short bouts of sunshine, it makes it nice to go outside and breathe in some fresh air. I know my own dog (Lacey) likes it too, when I was working out in the yard Saturday she was stretched out taking a nap in the sun. It's good that you were able to visit with your kids, it makes for a nice weekend.