Thursday, January 17, 2008

thankful thursday

cassie gets to come home and visit
and share in good times with her family

oh happy day!

8 comments:

Brittni said...

Yeehaaw!!! Cassie maybe you can take over the corn hole queen title!!!

Anonymous said...

So what is the occasion? And when?

Cory said...

whoever said I was passing that title on????? It takes skill ya know!

Joni said...

Today must truly be a thankful thursday for you having all your girls together. I'm wondering who is who...if I tried to place a name with a face, I'd surely get it wrong, but it is nice to see your REAL "treasures" in one group shot.
Thank you for the words of encouragement-I was whining about being tired, but I'm better today and by tomorrow I'll be ready to "shake, rattle, and roll"!

Brittni said...

Aunt Vee :) We are going to have a birthday party for dad and Cory (husband) that weekend so put it on your schedule :) Maybe you can show us what you got in a game of corn hole :)

Debbie said...

How great that everyone will be together again! Let the good times roll. I know your house will be filled with lots of smiles and laughter!

cassie said...

i am soooooooo very thankful too! i can't wait to see all of you! it has been too long for me.

Phyllis Russell Franklin said...

Lovely girls! I can tell you don't love them too much. :) lol :)