.......an unfinished journey
This is so cute...because there are days (all too many) when I leave my head at home and wish I had someone to bring it to me!
I ain't got no body!!
That is too funny!! Is that Cassie?
yes....little cassie lou in all her glory! :)
Cassie looks horrified! :) It's probably because her big sister was mad at her for decapitating this doll!! haha :)
oh geez! no wonder i can't watch scary movies!!! i was actively LIVING one!!!!!!! yikes. i DO look horrified, petrified, stupified!
hilarious!!!!
Precious!
Sweeney Todd, Jr. Priceless!!GG
Post a Comment
9 comments:
This is so cute...because there are days (all too many) when I leave my head at home and wish I had someone to bring it to me!
I ain't got no body!!
That is too funny!! Is that Cassie?
yes....little cassie lou in all her glory! :)
Cassie looks horrified! :) It's probably because her big sister was mad at her for decapitating this doll!! haha :)
oh geez! no wonder i can't watch scary movies!!! i was actively LIVING one!!!!!!! yikes. i DO look horrified, petrified, stupified!
hilarious!!!!
Precious!
Sweeney Todd, Jr.
Priceless!!
GG
Post a Comment