Monday, January 28, 2008

making progress

this is a project i have been working on for a couple of weeks...
didn't think it would take me that long, however.....
the wallpaper had a very strong mind of its own!
NEVER have i had so much trouble ...
you know when i said it was therapy for me.....
well it almost made me seek some therapy!




but finally.....it is all stripped and i have been painting..

now the fun begins.

talking about therapy......

my sister-in-law, karen and i went and saw

last night......it is so funny, but has a wonderful message...

be happy with yourself!

7 comments:

Jamie said...

Ugh...that does NOT look like a fun job....so glad you are done! :) However, the play...does look like fun! Glad you had a good time.
I can't wait to see the paint up on the walls!

Brittni said...

That ladder looks a little dangerous on the bathtub! You better be careful with my momma! I can't wait to see what the new bathroom will look like! I tell you what, I probably would have given up on trying to get that wallpaper down a long time ago! I am glad you both had a good time! It is nice to have a ladies night every once in a while!

Cory said...

I'm looking forward to seeing that play sometime! Sounds like a lot of fun. Glad you could get out and have some girl time. Good job on getting that darn wallpaper off!!! Enjoy your painting.

Joni said...

Oh, my...what a project...can't wait to see the "After" pictures. At least you were able to take a well deserved bteak!...now for the clean up!

Anonymous said...

Ugh again. Two of those rooms, the ones with the ladders, look like all of the rooms in my house and I am not even re-decorating!
Dad

Debbie said...

Glad you were able to get your creative energy out on a project. Not envious of the wallpaper job though... Hope you enjoy finishing the job.

Anonymous said...

Removing wallpaper is the absolute pits. When I removed it from my dining area..I finally had to rent a steamer. That worked great but I think the whole experience turned me off of wallpaper forever!

I'm supposed to see Menopause in March with the "Red Hats".