"O Lord, that lends me life,Lend me a heart replete with thankfulness."
William Shakespeare
sometimes....it seems we have our plate full, and that it might be our time for a little reprieve,
and then, i start counting our blessings....and i am thankful.


10 comments:
Good morning! Tis a beautiful day to be thankful in...for William Shakespeare, for full plates, and for the much needed reprieve each of those might instigate...and of course for the kind friendships along the way that make much of it bearable :)
wishing you a song
in your heart today ~
hugs,
Joni
What a beautiful thought to start the day. There is SO much to be thankful for. Thanks for the reminder :) Hope you enjoy the beautiful (slightly) cool day!
Amen
God loves it when we use knee mail
When prayers go up
blessings come down.
Love Jeanne
thank you dear friend for the reminder, I've been trying to use smaller plates but sometimes I get too much and it runs off the side's. I am so Thankful for all the friendship's I gotten since beinging a blogger.
Love to you!
Annette
A peaceful way to end my day. Two nights ago we heard Jett with his little voice over the baby monitor saying "Goodnight Jeebus" (Jesus) My heart turned to mush and I could not stop the tears from falling.
Thanks be to God for all my many blessings
Mandy
Amen to this....
Just stopped by with my coffee to visit for a bit and wish you a happy Friday! : )
: )
VB
P.S. - LOL! Your comment cracked me up, girl!
It's very often that I remind myself I have lots and lots to be thankful for. Thank you for being one of those "things". :)
Beautiful quote! We need those words that make us think..
Sending you love my friend, Nita
I am trying
one day at a time
and each day brings
more things to be
thankful for..
you are a blessing to me
love and peace
deena
you are so sweet. thank you. I miss you too. :) I hope we can see each other soon.
Post a Comment