Thursday, June 19, 2008

happy birthday

happy birthday vonda jean!
hope it is a happy day!
love you!

14 comments:

Jamie said...

Happy happy day!! Hope you do something extra special for your birthday! :)
Love you!

Brittni said...

Happy Birthday Aunt Vonda!!!! May your day be as special as you are to so many!!!! Love you!

Vonda said...

Well, thank you! Now the whole world is going to know what that weird woman looks like!

Joni said...

so nice to have a face to go with the name now...Vonda looks like a lot of fun to be around!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Vonda! I don't know you but you look sweet.
Sending you love Kimberly..
xoxo Nita

cassie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VONDIE!!!!!! you are such a wonderful and amazing woman with a sense of humor that has probably helped you through this full life of yours. i love you very much!

ps...here is an interesting bit of info. kyle and grandpa share a birthday and you and kyle's dad share a birthday...wondering what THAT means????

Jeanne said...

Love and hugs

Jamie said...

Cassie ~ it means that Gpa and Kyle share and birthday and Vondie and his dad share a birthday! :)
Just Kidding!! It means you're supposed to marry him ~ duh!!!!!!

Cory said...

Happy Happy birthday. You are a truly special Auntie with such a giving heart. Love you!!!!!

Vonda said...

Cassie - it means we need to integrate!! I checked my christal ball and it said you and Kyle are supposed to be compatible!! No pressure!! he he!

Anonymous said...

♫ Happy Birthday to Vonda Jean! Now that is a mighty fine Easter Bonnet, does she give lessons? I'm in the red hat club...LOL!☺

Annette said...

now this looks like a real fun lady to be with....I love the hat!
Happy Birthday Vonda....
Annette

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

Thinking of you this evening..I had a good day. Went to the lake with a friend I grew up with and her kids.
Sending you love, Nita

cassie said...

ha ha all of you...i will pass on the word.